April 1, 2011

Week 13 - MunnInk

SOLD!


This week marks another one of those milestone weeks in the 2011 Munny A Week project. I have spent the last 12 weeks customizing a 4" mini Munny Action Figure with everything from turtles to tree stumps. This week, however, I've decided to customize a 73" Mega Greg Bowdler Action Figure with a 4" mini Munny. That's right! This week, Thursday evening in particular, I braved the massive storm and went under the needle to have the Munny logo permanently affixed to my arm. How's that for dedication? Luckily, I brought a friend along to catch the whole experience on film...

Click the video below to view. (Don't bother... it is fake - keep reading.)


The Next Munny will be posted on April 8, 2011. If there is a Munny you would like to see, make sure to leave a comment here or send an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com

APRIL FOOLS!!!

If you clicked on the "video" image before it would have taken you to a second blog where you would have found the following post:

Week 13 - Whoopee Munnshion



Eww. Who farted?! Okay, Okay. Sooo, by now you can tell that I didn't really get any "ink done."* But, what I did do was create this little Munny above and this hoax of a blog post in the spirit of April Fools Day!

I absolutely LOVE April Fools Day! It gives me an excuse to do little tricks to everyone AND not get into any sort of trouble for it. I wanted to go old school for this Munny and what is a more classic trick than to slip a Whoopee Cushion under someone's chair and wait for them to sit down. I'm rolling on the floor laughing just thinking about it! So, go on out there and play tricks on everyone today... but make sure you are safe while doing so. Nobody wants to lose their job... or a finger.

The next Munny will be posted on April 8, 2011. If you have any ideas for a Munny you would like to see, drop a comment below or send me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com.

* Can I just say that I'm very surprised by the lack of cooperation of the Tampa Bay tattooing industry? I spent a good portion of my evening calling tattoo parlors inquiring if they would allow me to come in and film them prepping me for a tattoo so the video would actually exist... up until the actual application of ink under my skin... and not a single one would take my munny.. er... i mean... money. Geesh. How is a guy suppose to pull off a convincing prank in this town?

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.



No comments:

Post a Comment