March 25, 2011

Week 12 - Munt Chocolate Chip

SOLD!


I scream. You scream. We all scream for this week’s Munny. Ahhhhhhh! <= that was me screaming J

It’s currently 74 degrees and sunny in Tampa, Florida. Sure it might only be the first week of Spring but my northern-raised body is screaming Summer and that means one thing. ICECREAM! Om nom nom.

I remember summers as a kid when little league games often ended with a trip to Friendly’s to get a sugar cone adorned with a scoop or two of creamy goodness. The best days were when we ended up at a small farm-stand named Esther’s Olde Tyme County Market. This place served scoops the size of my adolescent head. Let’s just say it was AMAZING!

A major shout out goes to Caitlyn Corrao. She is the one who suggested this week’s Munny idea as well as has helped in many other aspects of this project. (Not to mention in the rest of my life) She has played reluctant model (above), photographer, brain-stormer, muse, design consultant, and various other very important roles. You rock Caitlyn! Thanks for everything!

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, April 1st. (and that's no joke) If you have any ideas for a Munny you would like to see, post a comment here or send me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com.


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.


No comments:

Post a Comment