March 17, 2011

Week 11 - Top O' The Munny To Ya!

SOLD!


OMFG! Finally after all of these years I've caught a leprechaun and his pot was filled with something other than breakfast cereal! "Umm, those are just chocolate coins." FINE! ruin the magic! I wish you all the best on this day that people drink questionably colored liquids and lie about their heritage just to get a little action! May the Luck O' The Irish be with you!

This is another special week in the Munny A Week 2011 project. With 11 Munnys I've officially gotten farther than my 2010 predecessor who owns the website www.munnyaweek.com. Even after a month-long hiatus, he fell short of his 52 munny goal by a whopping 42 munnys. I couldn't have done it without all of you!

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, March 25th. If there is a Munny YOU would like to see, comment here or send me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com.



      

Jump to the INDEX.


No comments:

Post a Comment