April 29, 2011

Week 17 - The Royal Wedding Cake


Did Not Sell!



Not too incredibly long ago, Vanity Fair did a poll that discovered that, as a whole, people from the good old USofA didn't care about the royal wedding between Prince William and Kate of John & Kate Plus 8 fame (or something like that). From that point on, every single entertainment and news show in America dedicated 99.8% of their on-air time to talking about the royal wedding.

I too have decided to ignore the interests and needs of my people. And thus bring you, The Royal Wedding Cake. What you see above is an EXACT replica of what the cake celebrating today's nuptials will look like (at least, that's what Master Pastry Chef Fiona Cairns, designer of The Cake, told me when we spoke on the phone 3 weeks ago. She hasn't accepted a single call from me since [maybe because I was calling Collect], so any discrepancy between the two cakes is clearly a mistake on her part) Mmmm cake.

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, May 6. If you have an idea of a Munny YOU would like to see, leave a comment below or send me an e-mail at gbowdler.@gmail.com

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment