June 24, 2011

Week 25 - Cocomunn

SOLD!


Now, I don't know what the weather has been like in your neck of the woods, but here in sunny Tampa, Florida we have only had one day in the entire month of June (June 1, in fact) that the temperature hasn't hit at least 90 degrees Fahrenheit. (Many days ranging from 93 to 95)

Now, I spend most of my days running from my air conditioned home to my air conditioned car, into my air conditioned office, back into my air conditioned car and back into my air conditioned home in order to avoid the heat of the harsh Florida sun (Yes. It is a skill to still be THIS white and live in Florida... it's called "Don't Go Outside Between the Hours of 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.")

However, some days, usually when I'm right in the middle of a project at work, my mind starts to drift off to a land full of palm trees, beaches, and apparently, according to the poorly photoshopped image above, hula girls with fruity tropical drinks inside coconut cups for heads... and I'm ok with that. 

"But Greg," you say, "you already live in a land of palm trees, beaches and sunshine. What more can you possibly want?"

To you, I say, "come get me out of my air conditioned home when you find me a well-tanned hula dancer that has a tasty tropical beverage instead of a head." and "Good day sir!" :::weirdo:::

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, July 1st. It will be a very special Munny in this year-long project. If there is a Munny YOU would like to see me customize, drop me a line in the comments below or send me an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com. And with that, I say again, "Good day sir!"

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh la la. this one was SUCH a wonderful idea. bravo to the people who suggested this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love this one! And I think we were on a similar wave-length!

    My last few weeks in Florida I was crazy for tropical-drinks, Paper Umbrellas, and Retro-Tiki-Pinups! I even bought a grass skirt, a coconut-bra, and coconut-cups with plastic fruit to make fake drinks! Hahaha

    Enjoy that Florida weather... *ahem* I mean, air conditioning! ;-)

    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete