June 10, 2011

Week 23 - Leomunnas

SOLD!


Blog Readers! Prepare for GLORY! 
Originally, for this post I was going to go through the movie 300 and take all of the notable quotes and change them to make them fit The University of Tampa (The Spartans and where I have gone to school, worked, or announced sporting events spanning the last 10 years.) Then, after realizing I thought there were a ton more amazing quotes in the movie than there actually were, I gave up. But, Please enjoy the two I came up with (located in the images above and below)

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, June 17. If there is a customization of a Munny that YOU would like to see me do, leave a comment below or shoot me an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com.


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment