June 3, 2011

Week 22 - Poolside Petey

SOLD!


Sings, "Summer time, summer time, sum sum summer time!" That is right ladies and gents... It is officially the period of time between Memorial Day and Labor Day that is regularly considered by the general population as SUMMER TIME!

Summer during my childhood meant exactly two things... something was getting grilled EVERY night (we switched back and forth between chicken and burgers) and during the day I was in the pool. I'm not sure, but I might have even developed gills. ::: insert rimshot here::: So grab your trunks, swimmies and goggles and meet me by the pool (No running by the pool!) because summer is officially here!

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, June 10th. If there is a Munny customization YOU want to see, post a comment below (which I have been made aware is a very daunting task) or easily shoot me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com. Enjoy!

* A very special thank you goes out to master craftsman, Tom Bowdler (my dad) for his consultation on how to make the swim mask look like it has plastic or glass... even though I wasn't able to use any of his suggested methods because craft stores in Florida don't carry anything that isn't regularly used by old people. (i.e. knitting needles, fake flowers, and that glue used to hold jigsaw puzzles together) Also... look at that water in The University of Tampa pool!!! I didn't photoshop it or anything! Dang that looks refreshing!

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...PETEY?! You named him Petey? What happened to Sam? Or, some other name that was suggested? Petey?! Psssh.

    ReplyDelete