June 17, 2011

Week 24 - Fly me to the Munn

SOLD!


It's a bird... it's a plane... it's... actually, it IS a plane (Take THAT Superman)

Seeing it is Father's Day weekend I decided it would be the perfect time to unleash the Munny that my father suggested. An airplane munny. Although my father isn't a pilot by trade he has been flying airplanes for as long as I can remember and has most likely had an interest in doing so for a much longer period of time.

My father enjoys airplanes SO much that he decided to build one... in our basement. I'm not talking about a model airplane here folks.. I'm talking about a full-sized two-seater airplane, built out of wood and glue. (and other things that make airplanes into airplanes)

I came across this article the other day about a man who also built an airplane in his basement and had to dig up his yard and have a wall removed in order to get the thing out of there. I don't know why he didn't just do what my father always told me was the plan.... Start the engine, raise a corner of the house and fly it out. To me, it just seemed so much easier.

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, June 24. If there is a Munny YOU would like to see, leave a comment below or send an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com.

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment