November 11, 2011

Week 45 - Veterunn's Day

SOLD!



First off, I would like like to say thank you. Thank you to all of the people that have, do, or will risk their lives so that I can sit here in my comfy chair customizing Munnys. It is because of your heroism that I can worry about what Munny I'm going to make next week and not whether I'm going to live, have a roof over my head, or have enough to eat. So, again, a thousand times THANK YOU!

This week's Munny customization is in honor and memory of my grandfather, T.W.E. Bowdler or "Luke" if you were a friend. He was in the United States Navy and served as a submariner during WWII on both the USS Crevalle and USS Rasher. According to excerpts from some books I found online he did plenty of bomb dodging and even handled some pretty important Japanese documents... not bad for a guy who spent most of the war underwater, huh!?

The next Munny will be posted on November 18th. If you have a Munny customization YOU would like to see me do, you have just about 24 hours to leave it in the comments below or send it to gbowdler@gmail.com ('cause every other Munny with exception of next week has already been planned... so speak now or hold your peas until next year... or something like that).

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

1 comment:

  1. Lets see a twilight munny!!! Or one that looks like your roommate :-P ooor a grupple munny

    ReplyDelete