October 21, 2011

Week 42 - Munnaret

SOLD!



It’s Homecoming Week here at The University of Tampa.

As you may, or may not know, I’ve been calling UT home for the past decade. My parents dropped me off here in August of 2001 and I’ve been here ever since. (Mostly because they never came to pick me back up.)

To celebrate this week I wanted to share with you a classic University of Tampa icon… a Munny inspired by one of the Minarets that top Plant Hall – the building our whole university was built around. (Plus I already did a Spartan back in week 23.)

Fun fact about a specific UT Minaret. back in 2007 my office was actually IN one of the columns supporting the silver minaret on top. The office was round so my rectangular desk was awkwardly shoved in there, and I wasn't able to hang anything square (i.e. bulletin board, picture frame, etc.) on the walls. Have you ever worked in a round office? No? I guess I'm just special.

The next Munny will be posted on October 28th. If there is a Munny YOU would like to see make sure you leave a comment below or shoot me an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com!


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.


No comments:

Post a Comment