October 14, 2011

Week 41: Autumn the Pile Pulverizer


SOLD!


One of the things I miss most now that I've relocated from Western New York (where I grew up) to Florida is that season commonly known as Fall. (Here we basically go from Summer to Diet Summer and back) One of my favorite activities as a child was "helping" my father rake up leaves. Basically he would do all the raking, then I would help him push the piles into this huge mesh sheet that he would then hoist up over his back (a la Santa) and drag back to our mulch pile in the woods behind our house. Upon his return he usually would find me, not near but, IN the next pile to pick up.

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, October 22. If there is a Munny YOU would like to see, leave a comment below or shoot me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com.


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment