July 15, 2011

Week 28 - Munny Potter

SOLD!


I think Neil Cicierega (The creator of the Potter Puppet Pals) put it best in his hit YouTube video, The Mysterious Ticking Noise, when he said, "Harry Potter. Harry Potter, Ooh. Harry Potter. Harry Potter, Yeah! Harry Potter. Harry Potter, Ooh. Harry Potter. Harry Potter, That's me!"

I have to admit I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan. I came back to my office after a meeting weeks ago to find, hanging from my Munny a Week shelf in the exact location the July 15th Munny would be placed, a post-it note. On that note read, "July 15th - HARRY POTTER MUNNY!" and had a smiley face with a scar between its eyes. So... as I aim to please... I present to you Munny Potter!

  

A major shout out goes to my good friend, and co-worker, Melodie (www.rhymeswithstich.com) who made this adorable (err. I mean manly and kickass) Gryffindor scarf for Munny Potter. Isn't it awesome!? You don't have to answer. We already know it's a "YES!"

The next munny will make its debut on Friday, July 22. If there is a Munny customization you would like to see (and you know there is) leave a comment below or shoot me an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com Also, feel free to forward this site on to all of your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, clergy, pets, comeplete strangers on the street, anyone really. I'd surely appreciate it! Thanks and I'll see you next week!

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.


No comments:

Post a Comment