February 25, 2011

Week 8 – Sock Munnkey

SOLD!




One of the great things about working in a university setting overseeing college students is the flow of ideas and how quickly something mediocre can turn into something brilliant. This week’s Munny inspiration came out of one of those conversations. Just over a month ago I was bored and decided to organize my sock drawer. (Mind you, this was the first time that has been done in, well, maybe forever) I ended up with 34 pairs of socks and 18 without their solemate (get it? sole – mate? Heelarious… get it? heel-arious? Never mind, I’m done).

I tweeted this information (like all of the other mundane facts of my existence… isn’t twitter great?) and the next day at work the conversation started. “Do a sock puppet, the lost sock, sock this or sock that”, my students eagerly shared with me. And so I decided to twist it just a bit further and went with the classic sock item of ALL TIME, the sock monkey. – Enjoy!

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, March 4th. If you have any ideas for a Munny you would like to see, post a comment here or send me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com.


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.


2 comments:

  1. Whaaaaat?!

    How did I miss this one!?! It's awesome!! :-)

    ~Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That is actual sock my dear. Munny, sock, and paint.

    Glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete