February 18, 2011

Week 7 - Munmaid?.. Mermmy?

SOLD!


... What exactly is the technical term for this little creature? Nevermind.

Look at this thing. Isn’t it neat-o? Wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete-o? Wouldn’t you think I’m the boy? The boy who’s made… everything? Well, you’d be wrong. According to my calculation we still have 45 Munnys left to go this year. So, cleaaarllly I haven't even come close to making everything.

Today’s Munny marks a couple of milestones in the Munny A Week project. It’s the first time I’ve attempted to create anything that could be remotely arguably female (basically I’m afraid of hair… it’s hard to get all those little pieces to stick to the head let alone style into anything other than a horribly tangled mess) AND it can also be marked on the board as the first reader-submitted  idea – Yay! Go Betsy!

Betsy is a high school friend of mine who gets to do all kinds of cool stuff at her job (she would totally rock at making and styling hair for female munnys) AND also makes really cool food related jewelry. Oh, and did I mention she plays the ukulele? Needless to say, she is pretty cool. You can be cool like Betsy and I by going to her website www.betsyetsy.etsy.com and getting your own BetsyEtsy originals… Just look at the detail on those sushi rolls! Holy Cow! Shameless plug over.

The next Munny will be posted on Friday, February 25th. If you have any ideas for a Munny you would like to see, post a comment here or send me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com.


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment