August 19, 2011

Week 33 - Gerald the Giraffe

SOLD!


Hey look kids, it's Gerald the Giraffe! Yay. Let me tell you that some of my co-workers were REALLY excited to meet Gerald today. One of them even came up with some facts about giraffes that I would like to share with you now. (Warning: I have never experienced a giraffe IRL so I can't confirm, nor deny, the validity of any of the facts below)

Steph's Fun Giraffe Facts:

1. Gerald the Giraffe looks "snuggly." Real giraffes are not "snuggly." They have coarse hair.
2. Giraffes have blueish, purplish, blackish tongues.
3. Giraffes have HUGE heads - about the size of Steph's torso (which I would say is the same size of an average human torso)
4. Giraffes have really horrid breath.
5. Giraffes do not want to "talk to you" unless you have food.

There you go. Five Fun Facts Featuring Giraffes From Steph (she also likes alliteration... and named this guy Gerald too) I couldn't have said any of it better myself. Gerald is actually a mix of two KidRobot Vinyl figures. The body is all Munny and the head started out of that of a Raffy... and clearly there is a few inches of clay in between. Enjoy!

The next Munny will be posted on August 26th. Leave a comment below with suggestions of Munny customizations YOU would like to see, or shoot me an e-mail at gbowdler@gmail.com. Next week will also mark 2/3 completion of the year-long project... not that I'm counting.

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment