August 12, 2011

Week 32 - QuailMunn

SOLD!


"Patti, you're the pickle on my coleslaw..."

Dear journal, Hi! It's me, Greg. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have a crush on Patti Mayonnaise back in the 90's. She was everything I was looking for in a girl (sexy voice, tan, 2-dimensional) which made me extremely jealous that Doug got to be around her ALL THE TIME and all I could do was watch from my living room sofa. Life isn't fair, kids.

In honor of last night being the 20th anniversary of the first episode of Doug, I present to you the best superhero of ALL time, QUAILMAN! Holy crap. Has it really been 20 years since Doug hit the air? Yes.  

Congratulations to Ashley Vidot who correctly guessed Quailman on the Munny A Week Facebook Challenge. She was able to guess this week's Munny by looking at the 3 small images below. Yay! The Next Munny will be posted on August 19th. If there is a custom Munny YOU would like to see, leave a comment below or e-mail me at gbowdler@gmail.com. And, remember kids, the Quail-call is not a toy!


      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

3 comments:

  1. National Dog Day - August 26th Dog complete w/ fur and bone. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what type of clay do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use 3 different Sculpey products when working on Munnys.

    Super Sculpey - Quailmunn was made with this.
    PREMO! Sculpey
    Super Sculpey Firm

    ReplyDelete