September 20, 2011

Week 38 - Jello Pudding Pop!

SOLD!


27 years ago tonight a new television show hit the airways that changed the way we looked at the American family. Considered the biggest hit of the 1980s' by TV Guide, the Cosby Show was both educational and family friendly unlike most other situation comedy's of the time and opened up the door for people like Jerry Seinfeld, Drew Carey, and Ray Romano. Sure there wasn't a single character in the entire show sporting the first nor last name of Cosby... but who am I to judge?

Personally I admire Bill Cosby for his love of Jello Pudding Pops, chocolate cake, crazy sweaters, and the darnedest things that kids say. That and his stand up comedy. Yes, I know that most of his albums came out before I was born, but I used to laugh along to his jokes on my brick-sized MP3 player as I scrubbed floors as a summer job during college. I really like his albums, Why Is There Air and Bill Cosby: Himself.

The next Munny will be posted by September 30th. If there is a Munny YOU would like to see, leave me a comment below or shoot me an e-mail to gbowdler@gmail.com. If you are keeping track, next week will be the 75% done mark! Theo!!!

      

Jump to the MUNNDEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment